- Who We Are
- Our Team
- What We Do
Constantine C. Baranoff
Mr. Baranoff, a shareholder in the firm, focuses on bond counsel work and Mello-Roos community facilities district formations. He also counsels the firm's educational and public agency clients in construction, land acquisitions and facility matters.
Mr. Baranoff advises and assists his clients with a number of legal matters including:
- Formation of Mello-Roos community facilities districts
- Formation of Infrastructure Financing Districts
- Bond counsel and disclosure counsel for general obligation bonds, Mello-Roos and other public finance transactions
- Negotiation of property transactions involving public/private partnerships
- Negotiation of construction contracts and general facility/construction advice
Recent examples of legal matters Mr. Baranoff has handled on behalf of clients include:
- Bond Counsel to the City of West Sacramento in all public finance matters including the formation of numerous Mello-Roos community facilities districts.
- Counsel in successful property acquisition involving a 55 acre portion of Agnews Developmental Center by Santa Clara Unified School District.
- Recently negotiated multi-million dollar construction contracts on behalf of several area school districts, including projects delivered pursuant to Education Code § 17406.
Professional Activities & Affiliations
Mr. Baranoff's professional activities and affiliations include:
- Member, Executive Board, Californians for School Facilities
- Member, Steering Committee for 2014 State School Bond, California’s Coalition for Adequate School Housing
- Member, California State Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma
J.D. University of California, Davis, 2000
B.S. University of San Francisco, 1997
- Graduated summa cum laude