- Who We Are
- Our Team
- What We Do
Constantine C. Baranoff
Mr. Baranoff, a shareholder in the firm, focuses on bond counsel work and Mello-Roos community facilities district formations. He also counsels the firm's educational and public agency clients in construction and facility matters.
Mr. Baranoff advises and assists his clients with a number of legal matters including:
- Formation of Mello-Roos community facilities districts
- Bond counsel and disclosure counsel for general obligation bonds, Mello-Roos and other public finance transactions
- Negotiation of construction contracts and general facility/construction advice
Recent examples of legal matters Mr. Baranoff has handled on behalf of clients include:
- Bond counsel for a community college district's Qualified Energy Conservation Bond Financing.
- Bond counsel for a Yuba County school district's 2007 General Obligation Bond issue.
- Bond counsel for a Stanislaus County school district's General Obligation Bond issue.
- Recently negotiated multi-million dollar construction contracts on behalf of several area school districts, including projects delivered pursuant to Education Code § 17406.
- Counsel to the City of West Sacramento in all public finance matters including the formation of numerous Mello-Roos community facilities districts.
Professional Activities & Affiliations
Mr. Baranoff's professional activities and affiliations include:
- Member, Executive Board, Californians for School Facilities
- Member, California State Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma
B.S. University of San Francisco, 1997
- Graduated summa cum laude
J.D. University of California, Davis, 2000