- Who We Are
- What We Do
Carl Randall C. Nash
Mr. Nash is an associate attorney in the firm’s Health Care and Business Services groups where he represents clients across a broad spectrum of matters. His interest in the health care field stems from his own prior experience working with health care professionals through consulting, legal services and direct work with hospitals.
Mr. Nash provides advice, counsel, and litigation support in a variety of areas. He has advised clients in the health care industry in various matters, including Medicaid, Knox-Keene Act and Stark Law amongst others.
Prior to joining Kronick, Mr. Nash worked for Physicians’ Advocates where represented doctors in employment, litigation, and contractual matters.
While attending law school, Mr. Nash gained valuable insight and practical experience through working in-house at both Children’s Hospital Los Angeles as well as Molina Healthcare in Long Beach. His work at those institutions included drafting licensing agreements, developing user-friendly forms to ensure legal compliance, as well as broad based practical research into the quickly developing health care law field.
Prior to entering law school, he first gained an interest in health care industry working for Healthcare Management Services, a national healthcare consulting company based in southern California.
As son of two parents working in the airline industry, Mr. Nash has traveled extensively including working abroad. Among those experiences included providing legal assistance to temporary residents facing deportation in Australia as well as direct relief work for citizens of Haiti after the devastating 2010 earthquake.
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Member, California State Bar Association
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association – Health Law Section
- Member, Sacramento MetroEDGE
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
J.D. University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, 2015
- Student Scholar, Saks Institute for Mental Health Law, Policy and Ethics. An interdisciplinary program for doctorial students at USC. Mr. Nash spent a year researching and developing approaches for improving the lives of veterans on campus.
- President of USC Chapter of the American Constitution Society 2014-15. A national legal organization focused on the law as a way to improve the lives of all people.
Santa Clara University School of Law
- Summer Abroad Program in Refugee Law including an externship with the Visa Cancellation Office in Sydney, Australia
- Dean’s List (Finishing within the top 15% of the class)
- Emery Merit Scholarship
- Recipient of CALI Award for the highest grade in Criminal Law
B.A. University of California, Berkeley, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Policy Deputy, Associated Students of the University of California
- Undergraduate Student Instructor, Campaign Strategy & Media