- Who We Are
- Our Team
- What We Do
Alita Bobrov is a paralegal with the firm who focuses on water resources law. She works closely with the firm's team of natural resources attorneys in the representation of water agencies, wineries and developers in legal matters involving water rights and transfers, and state and federal environmental laws.
On a daily basis, Alita's role at the firm includes checking cases, finalizing documents, reviewing exhibits and making sure all documentation is in order for cases being tried in state and federal courts. Her thoroughness, attention to detail and excellent research skills enhance the level of support attorneys provide clients. Alita also serves as the main liaison with governmental agencies in following up on procedural matters, documentation and case research.
Alita's daily responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, organizing and preparing documents for court cases
- Conducting detailed research related to case matters and gathering necessary facts for cases
- Managing electronic document database, Summation Blaze, for multiple cases
- Requesting, obtaining and reviewing necessary legal documents and other records from a number of governmental agencies and Courts
- Filing documents with the State Water Resources Control Board and the Secretary of State
- Researching water rights at the State Water Resources Control Board
- Reviewing local and governmental news, including online sources, for news relevant to her practice group
- Working with attorneys, clients and auditors in conducting response audit letters for all firm's clients
Prior to joining the KMTG team after earning her A.A. Degree in Paralegal Studies in 2007, Alita worked in a variety of administrative and managerial positions, gaining valuable experience in areas such as human resources, training and development, business operations, administration and communications.
Outside of Work
In her free time, Alita enjoys spending time with her husband and family. She likes nature, photography and traveling.
Alita is an active member of the Sacramento Valley Paralegal Association and regularly pursues MCLE courses to enhance her paralegal skills. Alita is also a Notary Public of the State of California and a member of the National Notary Association.
A.A. Paralegal Studies, MTI College, 2007
- Dean's List
Office Assistant Certificate, American River College, 2003