- Who We Are
- Our Team
- What We Do
Sixteen KMTG Attorneys Selected for the 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists
Kronick Moskovitz is pleased to announce that 15 attorneys from our Sacramento office and one attorney from our Walnut Creek office have been selected for inclusion in the 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. This year's list of attorneys continues to reflect Kronick's depth and expertise in labor and employment law, litigation, environmental law, public agency law and energy and natural resources law.
Annually, the Super Lawyers lists recognizes outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only five percent of lawyers in the state of California receive this honor. The Rising Stars list names the state's top up-and-coming attorneys and represents no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state. The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists will appear in the September issue of Northern California Super Lawyers magazine and in the August issues of San Francisco magazine and Sacramento magazine.
Congratulations to this year's distinguished list of attorneys.
2012 Northern California Super Lawyers
- William T. Chisum, Eminent Domain
- June D. Coleman, Civil Litigation Defense
- Margaret J. Grover, Labor and Employment Law
- Laura Izon Powell, Labor and Employment Law
- Scott A. Morris, Environmental Law
- Daniel J. O'Hanlon, Environmental Litigation
- Eric N. Robinson, Environmental Litigation
- Bruce A. Scheidt, Labor and Employment Law and Business Litigation
- Clifford W. Schulz, Environmental Law
- David W. Tyra, Labor and Employment Law and Business Litigation
2012 Northern California Rising Stars
- Rebecca R. Akroyd, Environmental Law
- Mona G. Ebrahimi, Government/Municipalities
- Meredith Packer Garey, Labor and Employment Law
- Kristianne T. Seargeant, Labor and Employment Law
- Hanspeter Walter, Energy and Natural Resources Law