- Who We Are
- What We Do
12 Kronick Lawyers Included in the 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
Kronick is pleased to announce that 13 of its talented and distinguished attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. This year's list of attorneys continues to reflect Kronick's depth and expertise in labor and employment law, litigation, environmental law, business and corporate law, local government and public agency law.
The Super Lawyers list annually recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selections are made using a multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. Only five percent of lawyers in the state of California receive this honor. The Rising Stars list names the state's top up-and-coming attorneys and represents no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state. The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists will appear in the August issue of Northern California Super Lawyers magazine.
Congratulations to all the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for this well-deserved recognition!
2016 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Rex Darrell Berry, Labor and Employment Law
- June D. Coleman, Civil Litigation Defense
- Laura Izon Powell, Labor and Employment Law
- Daniel J. O'Hanlon, Environmental Litigation
- Christopher Onstott, Labor and Employment Law, Business Litigation
- Bruce A. Scheidt, Labor and Employment Law, Business Litigation
- David W. Tyra, Labor and Employment Law, Business Litigation