- Who We Are
- Our Team
- What We Do
Decades of experience back the legal expertise and services provided by our insurance attorneys. Our clients, ranging from private businesses and individuals involved in insurance-related disputes to public agency risk pools, comprised of cities, counties, special districts, school districts and water entities, have come to rely on Kronick's pragmatic and cost-effective approach to resolving claims under all types of insurance policies and risk-pooling agreements.
Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and litigators with extensive experience mediating and litigating insurance coverage, insurer bad faith and risk-pool coverage and membership disputes before every level of State and federal court.
Our Scope of Services
- Public agency risk-pooling arrangements & agreements
- Joint powers insurance authority (JPIA) coverage issues and opinions
- Membership disputes
- Public agency risk-pooling day-to-day operational issues
- Transactional advice regarding the drafting and revision of contracts
- Coverage advice under all types of insurance policies
- Insurer bad faith claims
- Insurance coverage disputes between insureds and insurers
- Drafting and revision of insurance policy provisions
- Representation in litigation, arbitration and mediation