- Who We Are
- What We Do
Business and Corporate Law
We make it our business to know your business.
Kronick attorneys understand that the law can sometimes feel like an extra hurdle to a business trying to achieve its goals. That's why we focus on getting to know our clients, understanding their business, and discovering and implementing streamlined, practical solutions—solutions that are cost-effective, forward thinking, and in total alignment with our client's objectives.
Our business law attorneys have decades of experience representing clients across a broad spectrum of business matters, whether the client is affiliated with a small business, a family owned and operated business, or a mid-sized to publicly traded company. As your business partner, we work closely with other attorneys in the firm to efficiently guide you through every aspect of law impacting your business. From general business consulting to labor and employment issues, to real estate transactions and land use matters, we offer a full range of legal services provided by a "team" of attorneys committed to helping you succeed.
While we strive to resolve even the most contentious matter without resorting to the court system, we understand that some matters inevitably require litigation. Our business law attorneys are well-versed in recognizing these situations and, when necessary or advantageous for our clients, draw upon the expertise of our litigation attorneys to assist in preventative measures or in the litigation itself.
Our Scope of Services
- Business formation – corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures
- Nonprofit organization
- Intellectual property - trademarks, copyrights, trade dress and trade secrets
- Planning and consulting services concerning day-to-day business operations, compliance and updating and maintenance of business records
- Labor and employment
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Disputes and liability
- Real estate transactions and negotiations
- Insurance policy counseling and review
- Buy-sell agreements
- Governance issues including board of directors' and officers' duties and shareholder rights
- Leasing arrangements and licensing agreements
- Facilities acquisition and/or disposition and related environmental issues
- Corporate reorganizations – mergers, acquisitions and dissolutions
- Choice of entity/organization of a business
- Taxation and estate planning for individuals and business owners
- Federal and State taxation
- Representation of creditors in bankruptcy matters
- Banking and creditors rights