- Who We Are
- What We Do
Banking and Creditors Rights
Kronick represents a diverse group of clients in relation to banking law and creditors rights issues. Our team of attorneys provide businesses, secured creditors, local, regional and national financial institutions the legal expertise necessary to ensure the protection, preservation and recovery of their assets and investments with the minimization of losses.
We use strategic legal collection techniques to protect our clients' interests, collect on consumer and commercial debts, and preserve their securities and collateral. Our emphasis is on recognizing and understanding our clients' business objectives and applying the legal solutions that will most effectively achieve their goals.
With years of expertise in working with creditors and financial institutions, we can assist in loan documentation, loan workouts, problem loans and restructurings, review loan applications and related financial statements looking toward maximizing recoveries, minimizing any losses, obtaining relief from stay and dealing with issues relating to discharge of debt.
Our goal is always to develop effective strategies particular to each situation to ensure the best possible results for our clients. If litigation is necessary, our team of experienced litigators successfully represent creditor's interests in State and federal courts, including bankruptcy courts throughout California.
Our Scope of Services
- Creditors rights
- Asset protection and recovery
- Loan documentation and loan workouts
- Restructuring of secured and unsecured debt
- Deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure and voluntary liquidation
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and receivership
- Representing state court receivers and clients in state court receivership actions
- Collection actions
- Fraudulent conveyance litigation
- Lender liability defense
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) defense
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) defense